Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma!

I have been DYING to post this, but I had to wait until after my mom actually GOT her Mother's Day card from Chase before I posted pictures of it.

So he sat down with his crayons and paper to make a Mother's Day card for my mom, and what I thought was going to be a 15 minute deal turned into almost an hour. Now that he actually draws stuff versus just scribble it's interesting to watch him get creative. But sometimes creativity needs a little translation:


Apparently that's a music note.

If that's what was placed on my music stand my first day of 5th grade band I would have quit music forever.

(I have a much better joke, but if I post it my mom will have a heart attack.)

ANYWAY....  It's the placement that really kills me:


Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

P.S. This is my second post of the day.  Click the previous post to hear about my Mother's Day gift!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

I have been entirely too busy lately, so have just finished catching up on the string of posts - which are all fabulous, of course:). Your children are adorable, Ma'am ***wink***! Love ya!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !