Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Well we had an eventful Mother's Day! I asked Chase what he wanted to do for Mother's Day, because let's face it.... If the kids aren't happy, Mama's not happy! If I had done what I wanted to do, I would have had a whining 4-year-old on the floor at DSW asking me why I had to try on every single pair...!

Anyway, Chase said he wanted to go to the zoo.  So on the way out of town we stopped by his daddy's house to pick up the wagon.  On the way out of the neighborhood Chloe started fussing so I pulled over to mix her a bottle before we hit the road.  While I was mixing the bottle I heard this horrible noise, like a lawnmower running over rocks.  I looked all around because it sounded like it was about to hit us, it was so close!

It was my car.

I turned it off and on again and the battery light came on. So I thought, "I'll just drive the 1 mile back to Brian's and call someone." So I put it in drive and it wouldn't steer.

Well Brian was just down the road so he came to get the kids, I called the tow truck and watched them haul my car away. Chase was really worried about not going to the zoo so Brian was gracious enough to take us. It was HOT, but we had a nice time.



As of today I still don't have a car. Cross your fingers this isn't an expensive problem!!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !