Sunday, May 22, 2011

We Have Babies!

A few weeks ago when I pulled my hanging plant down to water it I noticed birds had made a nest inside!


Today I heard a lot of commotion from birds on the front porch. I peered through the curtains to find 2 birds in the pot and one of them was feeding baby birds! Of course when they saw me they bolted (now what kind of mother just leaves her babies in the face of danger?)! But here is a little look at a couple of the babies (click the pictures for a better view!):



Now I am not a bird person, but I must admit I think this is pretty cool. My flowers are totally dead but the life within the mess is worth the eyesore!

Chase thought they were pretty cool, too.

P.S.  This is my second post of the day.  Check out the previous post if you haven't already!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !