Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbye Amanda

So this week Amanda was voted off American Idol. I was a little disappointed but not terribly surprised. I knew she wouldn't go all the way, I just wish she had gotten far enough to do the tour. I think she was what I call a "one trick pony." She was good at one thing, one style... but she wasn't versatile at all in that she couldn't pull off anything else. Watching her do the group numbers every week was a little painful.

But I thought she was a pretty cool chick. She really came out of her shell the past few weeks. Actually I think I liked her better before she did that, because she was really reserved and humble. The last few weeks she turned into more of a rock star. I'm sure she had to because, hey, she's a rocker... but I thought her calm, cool, collected side was endearing and that's what I liked most about her. Bummer, Amanda. I was pulling for you to tour. You were fun to watch and definitely deserved to tour more than some others that got through to the top 10.

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !