Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Thanks to Brian's Aunt Dagmar for this hilarious image she emailed me. It just isn't Easter without Peeps so I had to share!

We had a very quiet Easter. We just went out to eat, where Chase got a plastic Easter egg from the hostess. Then we went to Wal-Mart, came home, chilled out. Brian watched basketball and I made dinner (a Sunday night tradition that has gone to the wayside with our insanely busy schedules lately)! Then we got caught up on some episodes of "LOST" and went to bed.

I was feeling kind of guilty for not doing more Easter things with Chase, but you know what? It has been a LONG time since we've all had a free day together, just the 3 of us, to simply BE together. It was so nice just hanging out... playing together on the floor with Chase, doing simple errands, making dinner.... So I call that a good family holiday.

3 comments:

Danny & Melissa said...

The "Peep Show" is hilarious!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Love the Peep Show! Did Chase get any peeps?
Glad you got to spend some quality time together. That's more important than setting up an egg hunt or doing other things like that. :-)

Sandy K. said...

It would seem I can finally post comments to your blog. So I just have to say we thought this was hilarious:).

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !