Sunday, March 30, 2008

Starting the Goodbye's

Last night we had a "Goodbye Dinner" for Soapbox Theatre Company (and, consequently, me). It was probably the last time I will see many of my Chicago theatre friends. It's funny, you don't really realize the kind of support you have in your life until they all show up in one room at the same time to wish you well on your journey. It was incredible. Here is a photo of me with one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Nicole, who I started the theatre company with. She is due May 7th and I've been telling that baby he needs to be early so I can meet him before we move!

Nicole, as Dorothy said to the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, "I think I'll miss you most of all." No.... I know I will.

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !