Sunday, July 11, 2010

Basketball Star in the Making

Chase LOVES to play basketball.  Every time we pick him up from daycare he is playing basketball in the gym.  They say that's all he wants to do.  He loves to dribble balls in our hallway at home, too.  I am really impressed with how long this boy can dribble.  I'm no expert on what 3-year-olds are supposed to be able to do physically, but the fact that Chase can dribble longer than I can impresses me (OK, those of you who know me well know that's not a huge feat, since I can't dribble to save my life... but whatever).  Here is a little video clip of him dribbling in the hall.  It isn't his most impressive dribbling record, but it's a good one!  Facebook users, click "View Original Post" to see this video:


I think we're going to have to get this boy a basketball hoop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go Chase! A guy after my own heart!!! :-) Didn't you post a video a while ago with him making a basket??

Aunt Carol said...

Must be a Wortham thing! Maybe he'll turn out like his great uncles and play basketball in high school and college!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !