Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chloe's First Week


Chloe is now 1 week old and she's doing great.  She had her first appointment with the pediatrician yesterday and she is now 6lb 13oz (10-25th percentile) and 20" long (50th percentile).  Here are some photos of her first week:


You gotta love this drama queen pose:


Chase just loves his baby sister...


...and her toys!


He is such a good helper, too:


More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested!

P.S. This is my third update post of the day.  Check out the previous two entries if you haven't already!

2 comments:

monica said...

I don't think I've congratulated you yet, so congrats! Chloe is a cutie and I love the name!

Unknown said...

Jacob and Sarah were fascinated by all the baby toys/gyms when Adam was born, too! I'm so glad Chase is doing so well with her! How fun for him to remember this special time.

She has so much dark hair! wow!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !