Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Chloe's First Week
Chloe is now 1 week old and she's doing great. She had her first appointment with the pediatrician yesterday and she is now 6lb 13oz (10-25th percentile) and 20" long (50th percentile). Here are some photos of her first week:
You gotta love this drama queen pose:
Chase just loves his baby sister...
...and her toys!
He is such a good helper, too:
More photos are in our Photo Album if you're interested!
P.S. This is my third update post of the day. Check out the previous two entries if you haven't already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...











2 comments:
I don't think I've congratulated you yet, so congrats! Chloe is a cutie and I love the name!
Jacob and Sarah were fascinated by all the baby toys/gyms when Adam was born, too! I'm so glad Chase is doing so well with her! How fun for him to remember this special time.
She has so much dark hair! wow!
Post a Comment