Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deja Vu

Something tells me we have gone over this before.


But this time Daddy found a beautiful, pristine white washcloth for Chase to use to clean it up (*sigh*):


I didn't realize which washcloth he had in his hand until it was too late! And then I just had to roll my eyes. If you see a beautiful white surface colored dark purple, you know a boy is behind it. I just didn't realize I had to ask which ONE!

I'm glad there is another girl around now to share eye rolls with in the future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is why they make Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!! You need to stock up on a few.

Unknown said...

uh oh (on both accounts!) I agree on the Mr. Clean Erasers!! don't work good on flat paint/drywall but most other surfaces, its a savior!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !