Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Conversations with a 3-Year-Old: The Blame Game

Chase has this game he loves to play on his activity table in the play room upstairs.  He zooms his cars down the length of the table so they fly off the end.  Well, the table is about a foot away from the wall and a window, so we have a rule that he has to catapult the cars off the opposite end of the table, so they don't hit the wall/window.  Make sense?  Well today I noticed there were marks on the wall under the window.

Me: Chase, how did those marks get on the wall?

Chase: From the cars.

Me: Chase, maybe that's why I told you to use the other end of the table? (Insert that universal mom furry eyeball look here)

Chase: (Insert deer in the headlights look here, followed by cricket chirps while he thought, "Oh, no....  Uhhhhhh....  What do I do?  What do I do?  Ooh, I know...!")  Grandma did it.

Busted, Grandma!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hahahahaha! I LOVE this kid!

Carrie said...

Awesome. He's started with the blame laying already. His little sister is in trouble...

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !