Monday, July 19, 2010

Chloe's 2nd Doctor's Appointment

Chloe had another doctor's appointment today to have some blood drawn for some random test required by the state (details, shmetails).  She was one day too young to have it done at her first appointment.  We did get a weight update while we were there.  She is now 7lb 10oz and the doctor says she looks fantastic.

I got a glimpse into a possible personality difference between Chloe and Chase today.  When they poked Chase for the first time as a newborn he gave this pathetic lip-quivering cry that made me bawl.  It was like, "Mommy, I am hurting....  Please help me!"  But when the nurse poked Chloe today her reaction was more like, "You BITCH."  I actually laughed a little.

We'll see if that is any indication of her personality as she gets older!  Because Chase is still the same lip-quivering "Mommy, I'm hurting.... Please help me" child, 3 1/2 years later.  Ha ha!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !