Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100

In support of my mom's first blog party, I am posting in response to her challenge for today: a photograph of something representing the number 100, in honor of her 100th post. I had to get creative with my little point-and-shoot camera settings, but I'm pretty proud of how they turned out despite my lack of professional equipment (and professional photography training)! Anyway, are you ready? I give you (drumroll, please)....

100 Gazillion Sprinkles!

(OK, so I didn't really stop to count them, but I'm sure there are at least 100 gazillion there.)

These are photos of my son's cookie decorating masterpiece. The mound of sprinkles was truly awe-inspiring. I had to get a profile view:

(I liked this photo because the mastermind is in the background.... Can you see him?)

Anyway, of course he ate it all (you should have seen my floors afterwards)!

Happy 100th, Mom!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

I had to laugh...and laugh...in relief...that the 100th post wasn't going to be 100 cockroaches!

Thanks for participating in the fun! Where's MY cookie?

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !