The following conversation took place in the car yesterday, completely out of the blue:
Chase: My eyes are open. I'm not sleeping!
Mom: Oh, so you must be awake.
Chase: No, I'm not awake.
Mom: Oh, so are you sleeping?
Chase: No, I'm not sleeping.
Mom: Well if you're not sleeping that means you're awake.
Chase: No! I'm not awake!
Mom: But if you're not awake, that means you're sleeping!
Chase: No! I'm not sleeping!
Mom: So if you aren't awake and you aren't sleeping, what are you?
Chase: (beat) I'm a dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Blog Has Moved!
Check us out at 3c-family.com !
-
I recently started reading a new blog, The Secret Life of Tova Darling . She has a fun recurring "Totally Awkward Tuesday" theme w...
-
We sold our house today. Well, I guess technically we have a contract pending but we had our first and only showing this morning and they ma...
-
Well, we closed on our townhouse yesterday. PHEW! We had a bit of a roller coaster ride getting here because the buyers were having some pro...
1 comment:
Don't you wonder where they come up wiht this stuff? I love it!
Post a Comment