Saturday, July 4, 2009

Austin Children's Museum

We spent the day yesterday at the Austin Children's Museum. It was OK. We liked Waco's so much better. It had a lot more stuff, more space, and was TONS less crowded. I wasn't able to take a whole lot of pictures because I could barely move, but here are a few I did manage to get.

Here he is with Dad, on a lily pad (I just thought it was cute to see Brian on a lily pad!):

He loved this thing, where you use a pulley system to raise an animal in a parachute up high and then watch them fall to the floor:

He got grilling tips from Dad:

And it is absolutely appropriate that Dad was also the one who showed him around the kitchen!

There are more photos in our Photo Album if you're interested!

P.S. This is my second post of the day. If you haven't seen my previous post already, check it out! Room #3 of my summer painting project is now complete!

1 comment:

Sandy K. said...

You two are so good about introducing Chase to a variety of experiences. He'll learn so much, and be adaptable to a variety of situations.

I do love your comment about Brian and Chase in the kitchen. You come by your genes quite naturally!

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !