Sunday, July 19, 2009

NKOTB!!!!

Well, it's official. I have finally fulfilled my childhood dream of seeing the New Kids on the Block. At 12 years old my NKOTB obsession was in full swing, and 20 years later I finally got to see them in concert.

My good friend Katie (and I mean GOOD friend Katie, as she was not a die-hard fan like I was and therefore would never have done this on her own) went with me to the last NKOTB concert on their "Full Service" tour. We even went to the after party!

Here is a photo of us at Katie's house, right before we left for the concert.

Notice my NKOTB t-shirt? Yes, it is 20 years old. I wore that shirt in middle school! It's from their "No More Games" tour (a gift from friends Holly and Carrie, who actually got to go)! I was so proud to be a true "vintage" NKOTB fan (ha ha)!

Here we are at the venue, waiting for the concert to start:

And this was me pretty much the rest of the night:

Brian had to teach this weekend so only Chase and I made the trip to Houston. Special thanks to Katie's husband, Ryan, for entertaining Chase while we were at the concert! His job couldn't have been that hard, though. Chase absolutely loves him. I was lucky enough to capture on film the moment Ryan became his hero this weekend:

If you are at all interested in our concert and after-party pictures, click here!

No comments:

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !