Thursday, July 9, 2009

Four Rooms Down!

I just finished painting the family room/kitchen area. This change is not a drastic one. We just made the wall color a little warmer. We also changed our sofa pillows and added some bar stools. Next it's time to put up some artwork or something to dress up the walls a bit. Here are the pics, if you're interested!

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

And here's another view of our kitchen (after):

OK, I am done painting for awhile. I need a break!

4 comments:

Sandy K. said...

I see that wine on the counter...time to take a break, you say?:) Everything looks great...well done. My house is next?

Christine said...

We have had that same bottle of what I like to call "decoration wine" for like 5 years! Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Wine is not for decorating! haha! You deserve a glass for all that painting!

your guys' house is beautiful and even more so with all the painting you're doing!!

Christine said...

Thanks, Barb! :)

Our Blog Has Moved!

Check us out at  3c-family.com !